Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Long-time Brunswick Councilman Resigned Friday

Patrick Poleto, who served on the Brunswick Town Council for 21 years, resigned from his elected post effective Oct. 10.

He posted this on Facebook on Friday:

I want to thank everyone who has supported and encouraged me over the past 21 years as I served as Councilman in the Town of Brunswick. I have enjoyed every moment. I am proud of the accomplishments that we as a Board achieved. One of my proudest accomplishments is building the Brunswick Family Center and Park, along with the Summer Concert Series.
I want to especially thank Anne Poleto, Vince and Pat Poleto for putting up with the time it took away from them. I also want to thank those that served on the Board with me working together to make Brunswick a wonderful place to live.
Stay tuned I am entering the next phase of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment